Select students and young professionals from various universities and countries will be selected for the Unleashed Internship program through an application and interview process. We're looking for unique individuals that:
- want to use their skills to make an impact on a business in the emerging world
- are learners and observers of not only startups, but the country and culture that will surround them
- are willing to be challenged in their vocation and calling
- are visionaries in creating stewardship business ventures
Unleashed is an 11-week business internship experience in the Emerging World designed for college students and young professionals to learn about starting and developing businesses in an emerging market.
Come and be introduced to the paradigm of Stewardship Business, experience business in a new language and culture, learn how business and ministry can be integrated, and discover more about your gifts and calling in the process!
ORIENTATION & TRAINING :
Chiang Mai, Thailand (Northern Mountains)
INTERNSHIP LOCATIONS :
May 27th to August 9th, 2019
The internship is an intensive 11-week program designed for students and young professionals who want to use their skills to make an impact in the emerging world, seek to be learners and observers of the country and culture they will be working in, and willing to be challenged in their vocation and calling. Does this sound like you?
The 11 weeks consist of:
- 2 Weeks of entrepreneurial training, cross-cultural learning, and networking opportunities from our partnered business leaders
- 8 Weeks of on-site business experience and one-on-one mentorship
- 1 Week of reflective assessment of your internship and tangible next steps for your future.
- $4,000 USD *If you apply and are guaranteed internship position before Jan 1st, 2019. If you are guaranteed after Jan 1st, 2019 then an additional $200 is required.
The "Internship Cost" includes: food, lodging, deposit, training materials, orientation, debrief, and local language tutoring.
Does not include: airline tickets, immunizations, insurance, visa, and work permit fees.
There are multiple payment options that you can choose from. Click here to learn more:
The payment schedule is as follows :
$200 USD deposit due prior to business interview
Total of $1,500 USD due by February 1st
Total of $3,200 USD due by March 1st
Total of $4,000 USD due by April 1st
Remainder of your logistics cost (airline tickets, insurance, visa, work permit, etc.) due by May 1st
Our GEI Staff will prep, coach and come alongside each accepted intern in how to raise financial support for their Unleashed internship.
The "DEPOSIT" button below is for you to send in your $200 deposit after we have received your application, references, and have been officially accepted as an Unleashed Intern. You will be redirected to a secure site where you will put in your personal information, payment information, and then under the staff column you will select "Unleashed". Lastly, add your name in the student intern column to be sure that funds are directed towards you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.